Pages

Monday 20 June 2011

-Amanda- So The Boss Started This Blog

So Spencer thought this blog thing would be a good idea. Yeah, no, I don’t think so. But I might as well use the damn thing. Quicken the end or whatever the fuck.



So, yeah, I might as well make some sort of introduction for this doomed thing. I’m Amanda, that’s all any of y’all get to call me. That means you, Steele. I’m one of the poor fuckers who got sucked into this whole delivery thing. At least it pays well. Even if I have to deal with nutjobs all day. And then there are the customers. The poor, doomed idiots.



I’ll deliver anything you want, no matter what it is. Bones, blood, bodies, cryptic as fucking hell messages, I’ll take anything. Just have to give me something to make it worthwhile. And no questions. Never any questions. Got that? Good.



dghjaldsa.aq,as;



And that’s Poe, my crow. Fucker needs to learn not walk across my damn keyboard. Found him on side of the road one day. Apparently his mother had kicked ‘im out of the nest or something so I took that ball of feathers home. May’ve been one of the stupidest decisions I’ve ever made. And I don’t regret it at all.



So, yeah, that’s me. I have to go bitch at Steele about something or other. He deserves it for all the shit he does. Fuck ‘im.

6 comments:

  1. Boos? Got a name, y'know. Can't be that scared o'me, right?
    ...
    Yeah, you kinda can.
    Whoops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bah, shut up /Spencer/. I'll call you what I damn well please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She says, calling him by his preferred name. You're a right rebel, aren't you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'S shouldn't comment when drinkin' th'bourbon, obviously. Too bad 'ts so much fun~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fuck, give me some of that. I'm too sober for this bullshit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crow walked over your keyboard? Sounds about right. Good luck, all. I'm sure you need it.

    ReplyDelete