Pages

Monday 20 June 2011

-Sam- Yeah, I don't know what I'm doing here.

Hello world, I'm Sam Carnegie. I'll tell you right off that I'm pretty much the most worthless member of the team. All these guys, they're all tough and experienced, right? They're good at this surviving business. Me, I barely lasted a fucking month on my own out there. When Spencer found me, I'd just been attacked by a hobo. A hobo. Not Mr. Faceless, not one of his crazies. Just some drunk homeless guy. And I could barely hold him off.


I guess I'm staying here, though. I figure for me it's a choice between growing a (metaphorical) pair and working for Spence and co, or being out on my own and dying a horrible death in some dark alleyway. Which will probably still happen. But at least I'll be getting paid for it.


Also, I'm a girl. Just thought I'd mention that.

3 comments:

  1. Well, you're t'lented Runner.
    Guess's jus' impertan' that yeh dun ge'caught.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spencer, you're so drunk I don't even know what you're trying to say.

    ...But thank you, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's bad when you can't tell the insults from the compliments. >>

    ReplyDelete