Pages

Sunday 30 October 2011

Amanda: Hvae To Explain

So I'm fcukin awka. THought I should post.
May have noticed my rather extended absence. That's because I was off old fashioned delivery scumming. Time for a histrot lesson. We didn't always have this blog, so we used to to od things a bit differently. Lot more covert meet up and thirlling bullshit. Needed out of the house so I decided to help the porr funckif sods who don't have internet.
Left my laptop at the House for various reasons.
August caled everyday because he's my fuickng mom.
God I hate my legs on so mayn emds amd they stil hutr lke a btich
Auugust and Dco havent left me in fuckgn ages. Awlys askign if I ned shit or pain mes or shit. And sqabllin. Lotsa that. Thikn Doc druged August at one point. Nt srue. My senes of time is uterly fuced. Drak room and this wondrfull shit Doc has me on mae me all ltigh and confusd. Dont knw whta day it is
Fcuk spelin i'm goin back to sllep

7 comments:

  1. Sleep is good, Amanda. I'm sorry I have to give you so much, but you took quite a hit to your legs. You really don't want to be feeling anything right now, trust me.

    I drugged August because he was in hysterics from exhaustion and refused to go to sleep. I didn't give him much of anything, but he still slept for a long damn time. I'd chastise him for working too hard, but that'd be a bit hypocritical of me. To be honest, sticking you all with so many needles doesn't sit quite right with me anymore. However, I'm not sure what else to do in these sorts of dire situations.

    If any readers are curious, I'm doing fine. Nothing happened to me on the delivery except for that jolt of electricity, and I wouldn't say it's any worse than a hit with a taser. Did cough up a bit of blood when I got home and my right hand has some burns, but it's really not that bad.

    I need some more coffee, excuse me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suggested drugging August to get the poor bastard to sleep at one point and people looked at me like I was crazy. Actually, they looked at me like I was suggesting murder. Well I guess that makes you crazy too eh, Doc?

    ReplyDelete
  3. In their defense, I didn't need it when you suggested it. I probably did then. I... don't remember a whole lot. It's a bit of a blur.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fuck Okay. I'm glad August got some sleep, but Doc you need sleep too. Remember the last time you tried to just go without?
    I'm guessing the fact that she's awake is a good sign, so. There's that, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elaine, I'm okay. It's just as I told you over the phone, I've been catching lots of naps when everybody else is having their downtime. I even got four hours in at one point. All's well on my end.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel the urge to go send that through Google Translate to see what it says.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like fun, Ray. Don't fight the urge.

    ReplyDelete